Monday, February 13, 2012

January

A little recap of January...

New Years Eve: Went to the mall for a walk and our traditional photo booth pictures. Then we had fun hanging out with my sister and her family with games, food, and fireworks!

Alice went to her LAST session of physical therapy! I still need to do some exercises with her at home, but we don't have to go to therapy any more! YAY!

Ben had a Birthday! We don't have any pictures, but my sister watched the girls while we went out to lunch at Tucano's! YUM! It was nice to get a couple hours for a date together. We haven't been on a date like that in MONTHS! I got him a very nice electric razor...the first 'nice' one he's ever owned.  A few days later we had some friends over for a Chinese New Year/Ben Birthday celebration.  Again, not many pictures, but I went all out and even made some Chinese lanterns to hang for decorations to go with our homemade Chinese food. :)

Merrilee was just as cute as ever in January...preparing to be a 2 year old! Her vocabulary really expanded during January and she talks our ears off now!

I substitute taught a few times in January and I continue to teach piano.  I also started teaching my little niece guitar. Its fun to have teaching in my life again! I love it! :) 

No comments: