Sunday, July 18, 2010

Going to DC!

Thats right! We are going to Washington DC this fall. I have an internship with LDS Church Public Affairs through the fall. Michael is nice enough to let us live in his garage while we are there. JK :) Maybe he will let us stay inside when it gets cold.

Thanks to everyone that prayed for us. It was quite funny when we started telling people that I got the internship. Some reacted and said honestly they didn't think I would get it. (Or in Maura's, G & G Brewer's, and Maura's sisters case, they were hoping I wouldn't get it :)) I fink I ame smartre then thye tink I am!

We are excited for this new adventure in our lives.

THE END

2 comments:

Bri... only she said...

YAY for the Brewers!! Congrats! We will miss our friends but are excited for their big adventure!

Jordan and Loni Carr said...

You found out!! how exciting!! I think thats the best part, I hate waiting to know things, especially when it concerns moving across the country. When do you guys leave? You will have so much fun, its completely different in the east but totally worth the experience. Although, you know what they say.....you usually land a job through an internship. Congratulations BEN!!! Way to be a smartie!!!! And werent you saying you wanted out of utah Maura?