Saturday, October 31, 2009

Maura's cute belly and a sad football game :(

Maura's belly is growing! I wonder what is inside? It is kind of like buying one of those suprise bags at the store. At least I know a girl is inside. Maura is now at 25 weeks.

Look how cute she is!
She has gained a whole 10 lbs! Sometimes she will start bitting me in the middle of the night so I have started rubbing down her body pillow with butter. JK....That just made me laugh really hard with the thought of it. I love Maura. What would she possibly do without me? (As she is glaring at me while I write this post).

Here are two funny pictures from BYU's embarrassing loss to TCU. Guess which one is before and which one is after?




1 comment:

Tess said...

Maura, you are too cute! I can't even believe how long your hair is getting! Still so excited about you being pregnant!!! Congratulations!