Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Maura and I had a fun Halloweens week. Yes, in Utah, Halloween goes for a week and is second only to Christmas! People are pretty intense here about there Halloween. Maura, being a school teacher, got to enjoy to enjoy haloween all week because of class parties. She has eaten so much candy that we had to glue in those fake teeth into her gums! HA ha. Just a joke. Thats actually probably true for me... I hid the candy from her all week and have been having a piece...maybe two...with every meal. Yum!


Maura and I first went to the corn maze on Monday for FHE at Thankgiving Point. Here are some good picks from our adventure!







Maura and I completed the Maze in record time! Well, not really. We actually just wandered around for half an hour (it is a huge maze!) then decided it was time to leave. I don't know if we were going the right way, but we did find the exit, by following some little kids! They were quite scared of me...I'm mean look at the above picture! I can't blame em'. There was a lot to do after the maze. We watched pig and goat races, went to a 3D spook house (thus the picture with the stupid glasses) went on a hay ride, a train ride, took a little kids candy...twice, had hot apple cider that Maura loved but I thought was like drinking liquid plastic, look at cool jack-o-lanters, and last but not least, the pumpkin princess carriage (my personal favorite part). Yep, it was a fun evening, and Baby's first Halloween!

1 comment:

Song Brewer said...

Wow, so many cute pictures! Ben you writing certainly has a distintive "Ben" voice.