Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter + current goings ons

I know this is a little late, but here's a recap of our Easter Weekend festivities.

My parents came in town for my little brother's graduation from BYU. We had a mini-family reunion at Chick-A-Rama with my grandparents and some Aunts and Uncles who live in Utah.

It was past Merrilee's bedtime and she was being a little crazy! :)
Grandma and Grandpa Dunn (right) with Aunt Eileen and crew.
My parents went to Jesse's Graduation. Way to go Jesse!


We went on a fun walk to the park with Merrilee and she discovered the bark dust! (and how to eat it)


 On Easter Sunday my sis and I split up the cooking responsibilities.  I did the ham, green beans, and rolls.  My first time ever attempting to do a whole ham and my first attempt at homemade rolls!  I think they turned out pretty good!
(Thanks for the roll recipe Jer!)
That afternoon, my sis and bro-in-law set up an awesome Easter Egg Hunt for the kids in the yard. Ben helped hide the eggs and everyone had a great time.


Ben even managed to get a belly shot of me!

As of yesterday, I am 37 weeks along! I could pop any day now! We are excited!

In other news, Merrilee's room is under construction.  There was a pipe leak in the house that affected my sister's kitchen and Merrilee's bedroom.  Currently, her room has no ceiling or carpet (it all had to be ripped out.)  She was sleeping in our room in a pack and play, but last night we moved her to her crib in the living room.  Hopefully her room can get put back together before the baby comes!



And just to end with some cuteness.... :)



1 comment:

Jeralyn said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy having lots of good times! The rolls look yummy! Did they turn out okay? We sure are excited for you guys with your new baby coming so soon!